Fallen : The Wingless Guardians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fallen : The Wingless Guardians

Before Thy Immortal Clan You Shall Bow [FTWG]Fallen: The Wingless Guardians A Very Powerful Team Of Cold Assassins.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application for Forum

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Weaseldo

Application for Forum Empty
PostSubject: Application for Forum   Application for Forum Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 1:06 am

I've already been accepted into the alliance...

I'll take a gander at the questions...

1) What Is Fake Attacks?
Sending a small set of troops to probe an opponent's defenses, without letting on how big your real force is.

2) What Unit You Use To Send Fake Treks
Treks or attacks? Honestly, I'm unclear on exactly what a trek is...
You should send scouts with espionage researched.
Send a small number of other troops also. This will give you information on your opponent's defenses and possibly give them a false sense of security.

3) How Can You Defend A village If You cannot survive the clearing waves
1. Send your troops to an ally's embassy.
2. Send your troops on long attacks. Using the overview you can select regions far from your home. While out attacking a level 3 barbarian camp, that is 12 hours away, you have a 24 hour window within which they are safe.
3. Build up your stash. High level stashes can prevent your resources from being plundered.
4. Use the marketplace. Place trades that no one will be interested in making, because the ratio is unfavorable. This allows you to time the period that your resources are non-plunderable. The default is 12 hours. you can change this to any time you like, up to 24 hours.
5. Note the times that the attacks occur. And make your resources and troops unavailable during those times. Other players can be anywhere in the world. By paying attention to when they are attacking, you can adjust your schedule for maximum safety.

4) on What servers have you played before
None. First time to play.

5) How much time can you be online per day
I'm online off and on during the day. Central Time, Texas, USA...

6) Do you have a good english Level?
Yes. Level 100. Razz
Back to top Go down
Nabjab
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Application for Forum   Application for Forum Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 6:04 am

haha Very Happy
welcome aboard bro Smile
once we get all the team in, i`ll activate the forum and i`ll write a few guides
Back to top Go down
https://ftwg.yoo7.com
McKrakken
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Application for Forum   Application for Forum Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 9:32 am

Where are we supposed to be posting???
Back to top Go down

Application for Forum
Page 1 of 1